OPEN PART- TIME POSITIONS:TEACHERS – ALL CONTENT AREAS
Mt. Mansfield Academy has openings for teachers in all content areas for the upcoming Winter Term (October 25 - April 1st) program. These positions are part-time with flexible scheduling over three, four or five days. Choice of morning or afternoon classes is also an option.
MMA is committed to creating a positive and respectful environment with a focus on developing strong, independent learners. Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TEACHER – STEM & COMPUTER SCIENCE
Mt. Mansfield Academy is looking to fill teaching positions in the areas of Physics and Computer Science/STEM, French, and Mandarin. This is an opportunity to be involved at Academy as the Academy continues to grow and evolve.
Teachers must have the skills to reach students with engaging lesson plan, creative resources, innovative approach to presenting content, provide support, act as a mentor, and continue professional development.
1) Design and plans instruction.
2) Create and maintains a learning climate.
3) Implements and manages instruction.
4) Assesses learning and communicates results.
5) Collaborates with colleagues, parents, and others.
6) Engages in professional development and responsibilities.